ENGLISH MIX (1) 6A 6B 7A 7B

Hi everyone! Here is our English space on the blog. 

Hola a todos y todas. Éste es nuestro espacio de inglés en el blog escolar. 

This is me! Esta soy yo. Let me introduce myself. Me presento en inglés.

My name is Pamela. My surname is Vassellati. My nickname is Pam. I'm 38 years old. I'm from Argentina. I live in Villa Ortúzar, City of Buenos Aires. I have two sisters. I haven't got any children. I have a husband. I have a dog. I like reading, tweeting and doing yoga. I can ride a bike but I can't play football. Today I'm wearing a brown jumper and my new glasses! Nice to meet you!


And you? ¿Y vos? This is me! Soy yo: 

INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL - Personal info Lee y une - Read and match 

INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL 2 - Personal Info 2 Un perfil de alumno - A student profile

February is the month we started to revise. 

Febrero es el mes en el que comenzamos el repaso. 

Lenguaje áulico

The weather

Months, days and seasons

Numbers 1-100: EASY or DIFFICULT

Wh-Questions and yes-no Questions

Personal questions: EASY or DIFFICULT

Reading and writing: personal information 

Spelling and introducing others